Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I've decided to take the plunge and begin blogging. It's been an exciting year of new beginnings already. In April, I married my sweetheart! I loved making my jewelry for the wedding as well as the jewelry for my bridesmaids. I had my own touches throughout the wedding -- from the invitations, to the programs, my mother's purse, the ring bearer pillow, bracelets for the flower girls, dying my shoes, the cake topper... yup, just about everything!

I look forward to blogging about all my creative outlets as well as the craziness in my life -- from selling two house (so that my husband and I can live together!), to our pets (a dog and a cat), to my career, to the special people in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Kimberly Dotts (how weird -- in a good way! -- is that to read!!) So far the blog looks great -- can't wait to read more!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

hooray YOU.

Anonymous said...

I think the blog looks great! I am sure everything will really take off through the blog, given how many positive comments we have both received on the wedding jewelry you did for me. Next stop...wedding shows!