Monday, May 17, 2010

Beginning Anew

I've been on a long hiatus to enjoy the first year of my daughter's life. Every moment has been so very precious. And, the past year and a half has been very, very busy. The exhausting end of the pregnancy, we moved into our home as a family, we mourned the passing of far too many in the past year.... And now, I am feeling the desire to create again!


So much of my creativity has been channeled into making things for "Doodlebug" (our daughter). I've made a crib quilt, sheets, changing pad covers, curtains, a rug and tons of clothing. My next post will include some photos of her bedding. I really love the quilt.


Lately, though, I have also been making non-baby things. Particularly, my new key fob/leashes and ID badge lariats. It's fabulous to work with beautiful fabrics that aren't for the nursery!


So, welcome back. I've missed you!

No comments: